27 Jun Lavender Make-Up Remover Pads
Every woman deserves to feel beautiful and what better way than to apply some all natural mineral make-up to give us a little pick-me-up to our face daily. After feeling fabulous all day, I do like to go to bed with clean fresh skin. Here is my favorite easy-to-put-together makeup remover!
What to use:
- 2 tbsp Fractionated Coconut Oil or any other carrier oil
- 4 drops Lavender essential oil
- 1 tbsp witch hazel (recommend alcohol free)
- 2 tbsp distilled water
- Round cotton pads
- 4-ounce airtight glass container
How to make it:
- Combine carrier oil, Lavender oil, witch hazel, and water into jar. Tighten lid and shake thoroughly.
- Place 10 or so cotton rounds in the glass container, tighten lid, and rotate until solution soaks into cotton pads.