28 Jun Luxurious Body Butter
Luxurious Body Butter that leaves your skin feeling AH-mazing. Who misses the soft skin they had as a wee little baby- everyone raise their hands! This body butter feels so good. It doesn’t leave your skin greasy and you won’t smell like it all day either. The oils support the skin nicely, and the fragrance disappears. Massage it in and enjoy.
What to use:
- 200g of Oil (Solid Coconut, Grapeseed, Jojoba, Almond)
- 200g of butter (Shea, Cocoa)
- 20-30 drops of your favourite essential oil
- 2 tbsp of Pure Vitamin E Oil
How to make:
Stovetop: Put oil and butter in a double boiler and heat completely melted, not bubbling.
Microwave: Put oil and butter in a heat safe bowl and heat for about 1.5 – 2 minutes or until completely melted.
- Put in freezer for 30 minutes
- Add Essential oil and Vitamin E Oil. I love lavender but you could also add rose, geranium, or something like a Northern Lights Black Spruce if you don’t want a floral scent. Lavender is definitely the mildest fragrance.
- Whip for about 5 minutes until it’s almost fluffy.
- Put into pretty jars.
What a nice way to say thank you! These make amazing gifts for teachers, bus drivers, friends, and family.
You can get some fancier jars at your local crafts shop, and while you’re there grab some burlap, ribbon, and maybe a wooden spatula so they can scoop out the luxurious butter.