18 Jul What would you do with 15 minutes?
What would you do with 15 minutes?
Think about it for a moment. What could you accomplish in 15 minutes? I bet your mind is racing at the laundry list of stuff on your to-do list. You could empty the dishwasher, walk the dog, play with the kids, clean out a drawer or two, call that friend and set up the lunch you’ve been meaning to, start that book, book a trip. The list goes on. 15 minutes can change a lot, right? You’ve read the articles online that give you assignments of how ‘you too can live your perfect life’. You can never keep up though because there’s always too little time in the day.
Well, we’ve created 15 Minutes of Change.
Each month we challenge our community to post what they’ve done for change, then we share it with the world (anonymously if you wish) and tell everyone what you’ve done with your 15 minutes.
- Helping someone carry groceries.
- Picking up litter at your local park.
- Smiling at everyone you see in a day – that would take up 15 minutes for sure!
- Shovelling a walkway or raking some grass.
- Buying someone a coffee, or better yet buying coffee for the next 5 people in line.
- Offering to help a neighbour with stuff around the house.
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.” ~ Winston Churchill
For you… because you can’t help others if you’re in need.
- Read a book, listen to a podcast or watch a video that inspires you.
- Learn something new.
- Reach out to a friend who speaks life into yours.
- Practice gratitude.
Healthy striving is self-focused:
“How can I improve?” Perfectionism is other-focused: “What will they think?” ~ Brene Brown
Do what fills your spirit and helps you Grow. 15 minutes every day.
Share your 15 mins of Change with Us, send us a note to firstname.lastname@example.org